Sex Drive of Jessica Simpson

Weeks of giving birth, Jessica Simpson, has never felt more in touch with your body - or your sexuality.

Fashion Star The mentor huge belly, 31, opened about your current sex life with boyfriend Eric Johnson on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Tuesday.

Watch Jessica stroke

"I'm definitely" intimate feeling,'', "the sassy Texan said - and how!" I'm kind of unstoppable right now. The Big O's, like, the biggest of O never! "

Former NFL Pro Johnson, 32, is certainly game, he said. "He's always ready."


The hot romance, Jessica and Eric

During the conversation casual, fashion mogul also explained his decision to go nude for the April cover of ELLE magazine. "Do not even ask me to do that," he said. "It was my idea. In some ways it seemed a natural thing for me."

Despite being heavier at the same time, Simpson said he is super confident bare his body to the fans.

How Jess overshared in the past

"I'm like 170 pounds and I wanted to pose nude. Try to be like 110 pounds. It's fun being on the heavier and feel more secure. I take pride in being a mom! I love my body now more than ever."

But now, she's ready to take her daughter-to-be "in my arms and my stomach," he admitted.

Comments