JonBenet Ramsey will always be remembered

JonBenet Ramsey will always be remembered as the beauty queen in her hair heavy makeup, high heels tiny dress and puffy, but her father has different memories of those killed six years of age, sharing in a new interview, as well like hitting toddlers & Tiaras TLC hit show.

"I see, you know, in shorts and shirt and kind of scruffy hair and only a child," said John Ramsey Good Morning America on Tuesday, recalled the mischievous tomboy who liked to play hard and walk she's older brother, Burke.

Celebrities involved in the murder

Despite his late daughter so the child beauty pageant culture to the forefront of public consciousness after his death on December 26, 1996, Ramsey found that met the reality TV as young children Tiaras and disturbing.
"It's very strange," he said, noting that his family had a very different approach to ambitious pageant moms in the program.

"JonBenet and Patsy did it for fun, Patsy had just emerged from the cancer treatments, I think that basically did not know how long she had to live and how long he had to spend with your child, so he tried to keep a lot in one day, "he said.

Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested

"The perspective taken was that it was just fun, used to joke that JonBenet had to lose some powers to understand that is lost in life, not always win.

"I saw an element of competitiveness that I thought I was healthy," he went on to admit. "I always used to say that his talent is what counts, do not worry if you are not always the prettiest."

According to ABC.News.com, John describes a disturbing incident when a strange man approached his wife and daughter for a Christmas parade that made them both very uncomfortable.

Celebs who have done jail time

"I think about these things now and it makes me shiver. We were so naive. Now I believe with all my heart that is not a good idea to put your child on public display."

Ramsey also fears that public attention may have led to the premature death of JonBenet, who was found in the basement of his family in Boulder, Colorado, the morning after Christmas, his wrists tied above the head and tape over his mouth. He had been strangled and beaten to death.

After a 15-year period during which John and Patsy were initially the prime suspect, the case is ongoing and unresolved.

Celebrities who died young

In the heart interview on Tuesday, Ramsey recalls the terrible discovery of the body of his daughter, sparking a frenzy of media.

"When I thought it was a great relief," he said. "And then, of course, in an instant, I realized he was probably dead. But she was back in my arms."

After that terrible day, "I had 24 hours of the day the cameras out of our house, my God, than a year, probably," he said.

Celebs who have struggled with alcohol problems

Having lost his wife Patsy to ovarian cancer in 2006, John remarried and now lives in Michigan, but believes that the murderer of JonBenet remains at large.

"He is very much alive, dead or in prison, and one of the three," he said.

In his new book, The Other Side of suffering, Ramsey talks about how he is finally move forward after a decade and a half of pain and suffering and learn to let go of his anger. "I was [angry] for a while. But you can not stay there. It is bad for you as a person."

Celebrities who died in mysterious circumstances

Instead of being bitter, which preserves the memory of his daughter - it would have been 21 this year - alive for wearing a medal that was given.

"She came to me and I had won this medal and said, 'Dad, I won this for you,' and that was about five days before he died. So after his death, I thought, 'I want that medal" .

Comments